Learn new things, witness challenging and intriguing conversations, and discover networking opportunities. View the upcoming lectures to attend: either in-person or virtually , and witness captivating spearkers.
An ASU FRANKx Lecturer must:
- Align with the ASU Design Aspirations
- Be a Disrupter
- Challenge the status quo of higher education
- Be an internal ASU member
Becoming a FRANKx Lecturer
The final selection of a FRANKx lecturer is made by the UDI team. There are three ways in which a FRANKx lecture is nominated:
- FRANKx Lecture alumni nomination
- FRLS Brain trust – a group of diverse ASU leaders nominate potential speakers
- Submissions – anyone is welcome to submit a nomination here
Registration for the upcoming Spring 2022 FRANKx Lecture will be available shortly. The lecture will be held on Wednesday, April 27 from 1:00 - 2:00pm (Arizona time) with a 30-minute Deep Dive Discussion from 2:00 - 2:30pm (Arizona time). The lecture will be delivered by Liz Lerman, an institute Professor in HIDA who will discuss her Critical Response Process (CRP).